Last Updated: June 1, 2018
2nd Address Guest Assured
2nd Address vets each Host and property, so that we can guarantee each listing is accurate and as described. We will protect you in the unlikely case of fraud, significant property misrepresentation* or uninhabitable conditions upon arrival. Just let us know within 24 hours of move in and we will do everything we can to find a suitable replacement for you, or we will work to issue a refund for any paid rent, deposits and other fees.
Our Ironclad Rental Agreement protects you and covers resolution in the event of a dispute. In the unlikely event that the Host cancels after the lease is signed, our team will quickly help you find another property.
Guest Assured also automatically includes the following coverages throughout your stay:
- Up to $50,000 in coverage for Personal Property loss or damage
- Covers full replacement costs.
- Provides comprehensive all-risk protection, including in cases of mysterious disappearance or theft
- Up to $5,000 in coverage for Special Personal Property such as: Jewelry, Fine Art, Camera and Equipment, Furs, Computers and Tablets, Oriental Rugs, Musical Instruments, and Coin Collections
- Up to $500 in coverage for Money and Securities
- Accidental Property Damage coverage up to $15,000
- Provides protection for accidental damage to unit during stay.
- Coverage includes broken furniture, damage to walls, damage to countertops, pet damage (if pets are included on the lease), etc
- Personal Liability coverage up to $300,000
- Covers personal accidents sustained on property
- Provides financial protection for the Guest in case of personal injury
*2nd Address will make things right if your apartment is not as described in any of the following ways:
- The living quarters (bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms and kitchens) are significantly misrepresented in writing or by photographs on the 2nd Address website
- The property is not within 1000 feet of the communicated geographic location
- The property has a different number of bedrooms or bathrooms than the listing
- The property is not habitable because of damage or cleanliness