Fall in love with this fabulous 2 bedroom apartment with beautiful interiors and furnishings. This is 100 years old, remodeled home with a total modern look while preserving its period details.
• Two bedroom, 1 and a half bathrooms, open family room and dining room
• Hardwood floors throughout
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Shared barbeque, patio and garden
• One parking
• Electric, gas, water, satellite TV, Wifi included
Lake Street neighborhood is family-oriented and just a short walk right across is worth your time.
• Mountain Lake Park --4 free tennis courts, meadows ideal for picnics, playground and dog friendly
• Presidio Golf Course --open to public, with nice clubhouse
• Presidio of San Francisco --must visit attraction, historical spot with great scenic view of the city and Golden Gate bridge
Blocks down from Lake Street to Geary Blvd are walkable.
• Filled with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes
• Grocery stores, boutiques, schools, churches
• Richmond Library, Kaiser-Permanente Hospital.
Other tourist gems less than 5-minute drive.
• Golden Gate Park
• Legion of Honor
• Sutro Heights Park, Sutro Ruins
• Baker Beach, China Beach
• USS San Francisco Memorial
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here. We'll be in touch shortly!