Furnished Studio Condo at Lombard Street & Montgomery Street
A studio condominium (550 sq ft) with queen-sized bed, office nook, 3-piece bathroom with wide mirror, and living room. Kitchen equipped with appliances, pans, plates and silverware.
Unit inclusive of utilities and cable TV, and parking as well. Enjoy amenities like the gym, the jacuzzi, and the garden pathwalk with wooden benches. Washers and dryers are also free and there is 24 x 7 building doorman for safety and security.
Feed your eyes with great attraction just few blocks away from home.
• Pioneer Park -- Hike or drive up the hill and appreciate its landscape, forestry and old architecture.
• Coit Tower -- For a magnificent panorama of the city and the bay.
• Levi's Plaza (open 8-19) -- Be in awe by its beautiful creek, waterfalls and weeping willow trees, and fountain and museum, not to mention comfy denim sofas in the lobby where you can sit and relax. Great place for lunchout too!
• Sts. Peter and Paul Church and Washington Square Park -- Beautiful and historic
• Pier 33 -- 15-minute ferry ride to Alcatraz for tours
Hosted by Jacqueline T.
Since Aug 2015
Response Time:Within a few hours
Included in rent
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?