Furnished 1 Bedroom Home at Folsom St & Precita Ave
Design oriented high-end remodel including 10-foot high ceilings in living room with great natural light throughout. It is great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers as there is a designated 8-foot workspace with high-speed internet and cable television.
- Newly renovated blending the original 1886 home with contemporary high-end architectural details
- Original museum quality artwork
- Built-in 8-foot desk
- Radiant heat flooring with custom white oak platinum finish
- Heated tile floors in bathroom
- LED recessed lighting, all on dimmers
- Natural light throughout
- Original 1886 Douglas Fir beams
- High speed internet
- Nest fire alarm
- Sony Bravia 40" TV with cable
- Case Study daybed with ottoman
- Translucent frosted storefront windows on Precita Park
- Suitcase storage
- Mapp dining table with 4 Eames chairs
- Custom white oak built-in bookcase
- Queen sized McRoskey mattress
- Full-size closet with pullout drawers
- View of garden
- Scrims and blackout shades
The home is across the street from Precita Park, down from Bernal Hill (one of the most beautiful views of the city and Bay), and easily accessible to downtown San Francisco, SFO, and the 280 + 101 Freeways. It is a 10 minute walk to 24th Street BART, across the street from MUNI, 5 minute walk to Valencia Street Corridor, restaurants, shopping, and night life. Laundromat is across the street.
Hosted by Loretta G.
Since Dec 2016
Included in rent
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?