One-level, open concept home. High-end furnishings. Professionally decorated. Beautiful views of the golf course and lake from inside or outside the home. 3 fireplaces. Quiet, cul-de-sac home. 2 car garage. 15 min drive from Napa Valley. Ferry available to San Francisco and other bay cities.
In addition to the bedrooms and bathrooms, the house living area also has the following rooms: laundry (washer/dryer)/mud room with sink; lots of storage throughout; and office/library/media room.
Multiple TVs throughout home. 3-D TV with in-ceiling surround sound available in family living room.
Backyard has grassy areas for recreation and two patio areas with dining tables, deep seating cushioned chairs, lounge chair, and gourmet grill. As well as, outdoor speakers for your listening enjoyment.
Access to the entire living area of house. Plus access to a community pool, tennis courts, and gym located at the golf course club house. NOTE: Any damage caused by you, the renter, is your liability and responsibility to resolve with the golf course management.
Interaction with Guests
Interaction with guests is on an as needed basis.
Very friendly and safe. Guard entrance. Neighborhood watch.
* 10 minutes from ferry building which travels to San Francisco
* 50 minute drive to San Francisco with good traffic conditions; carpool lane available.
* 15 minutes from Napa Valley
Other Things to Note
* Ideal location and setting for work and/or play, holidays, or while relocating your home.
* Small community grocery store and deli, salon (hair & nails), and hardware store within 1 mile from house.
* 5-star restaurant - "Michael Warring" - is within 1 mile from house. Reservations required.
* The Grill at the club house offers breakfast, lunch and dinner during open golf club hours.
* Easy, quick access to PGA golf course designed by Arnold Palmer just out your back door!
* Close and easy commute to bay area cities.
* ~15 minutes to Napa Valley for wine tasting.
* ~25 minutes to Sonoma for wine tasting.
* 2 hours to the Tahoe Sierra mountains for great outdoor activities, like hiking, boating, and skiing.
Side Note: Just to alert those guests with particular allergies, cats have lived on the property.
No smoking. No pets. No additional guests without permission. No loud parties after 10 p.m.
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here.
We'll be in touch shortly!