Furnished 2 Bedroom Condo at Diamond St & Clipper St
Beautiful, bright condo in Noe Valley:
• Spacious top-floor unit in a classic Edwardian building: Two bedrooms (1 queen, 1 twin); two living rooms; updated kitchen; one bathroom; ample closet/storage space; attached laundry room with high efficiency washer/dryer units.
• Wonderful outdoor living space: Private deck with views of Twin Peaks and new Weber gas grill. Gorgeous shared garden with patio.
• Views: Expansive eastern views of city and bay throughout the condo.
• Vibrant living space: Inspiring artwork/photography and abundant sunlight throughout the flat.
• Fully-appointed unit: Quality furniture; ample cookware/dishes; towels/linens; two flat screen TVs, Blu-Ray; Sonos stereo system, wi-fi, and a wonderful library of books! (This is our primary residence, so it is completely equipped with all the comforts of home.)
• Easy Commute: The condo is just steps away from Noe Valley's main 24th Street strip. Commuting downtown or to Silicon Valley is very convenient. The MUNI, BART, and private Silicon Valley bus stops are all right there, and the 101/280 highway ramps are nearby as well.
• Super Neighborhood: Noe Valley is a very central and safe neighborhood that is a vibrant village all its own. There are many shops and markets (including a Whole Foods and weekly farmer's market), as well as excellent cafes and restaurants, and beautiful parks. It's truly an amazing place to call home for awhile!