Charming apt in the best part of Richmond within 5 minute walk to many highly rated restaurants and cute shops, easy transportation to any part of the city, and famous Golden Gate Park and Presidio Park nearby. Easy check-in and out process!
Huge bedroom. Has all the amenities to make you feel comfortable including a full kitchen with dishwasher, living room, and comfortable bedroom. Please note that there is one queen size bed inside the bedroom and the living room has the other sleeping option with the full size futon. Key-less entrance makes the check-in and out process easy. Good value.
No key exchange needs to take place, because there is just a key code to unlock the doors so late arrivals are fine also.
Cleaning fee: one time
1. Stow lake boat ride ((website hidden) stow lake boathouse for rates)- really fun
2. Every Sunday there is a neat farmer's market on Clement street from 4th ave to 2nd ave
3. Friday nights at Museum DeYoung
4. Thursday night (music and drinks) at California Academy of Sciences
5. Weekends are fun to walk in Golden Gate Park and people watch- zumba class (right side as enter park)and skates with music (left side as enter into park)
6. Off the Grid Picnic at the Presidio - every Sunday 11-4pm; food trucks/mini farmer’s market; in front of Walt Disney Museum-really neat/relaxing
1. French: Chapeau- 126 Clement
2. French: Richmond Restaurant
3. European: Café Europa 4318 California Street
4. Sushi Bistro on 431 Balboa between 5th and 6th street
5. Korean: My Tofu House- 4627 Geary Blvd
6. Korean: Brother’s Korean-4128 Geary Blvd
7. Park Chow: 1240 9th Ave (Smiling noodle is great if like seafood)
8. Burmese: Mandalay Restaurant (Burma Superstar is also nearby but overrated and wait too long)- 4348 California Street
9. Mexican American: Nopalito- 1224 9th Ave
10. Hawaiian: Grindz- 832 Clement St.
11. Dim Sum: Hong Kong Lounge II – 3300 Geary Blvd.
Express bus across street to all SF locations. Connects to downtown easily.
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here.
We'll be in touch shortly!