“I stayed at 2006 Pierce street. Great location and the landlord responded to my requests but I had to make a request to fix a plug that the heater went into...I didn't have heat the first night there there also promptly fixed the tap in my bathroom. So responsive which is good. However....the sheets where stained and torn. The teakettle dropped rust into the boiling water. There where 3 out of 4 burners not working on the stove. A lamp with the shade falling off. No tea towel in the kitchen so I had to buy my own. And the bed if you sit on the end will collapse a bit. Also and this is directed at Homesuite and the landlord. I was made to pay in full for the day I left. Even though I had to leave by 11:30am. I have never heard of this in my life and you are both being paid double by the me as I exit and the next person as they enter. On the day I came they were still cleaning when I arrived and I had to wait to enter the premises. Really not appropriate to be paying on both ends. ”
“Upon arrival of my granddaughter at the apartment, the smoke alarm was malfunctioning. Even though this was reported to the Landlord immediately, it was not corrected for two days and the individual with whom my granddaughter communicated was very rude during their conversation.”
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here.
We'll be in touch shortly!