The previous tenants are more than happy to stay in this cute, bright, spacious and comfortable apartment. Make this lovely apartment your home in San Francisco as well, and we are pretty sure that you won't regret it and keep coming back to the place! This apartment is one of the four units of the building.
For your comfortable nights: • Queen sized bed
• Luxury bedding
• High thread count sheets
• Extra pillows and blankets for those cool SF nights.
• Standing air mattress
Located in Lower Haight, a very highly sought after neighborhood. It's situated right in the middle of the city and is walking distance to: Castro, Mission, NOPA, Alamo Square, Hayes Valley. The property is very central to public transit, walking distance to MUNI buses, trains and cab access right outside on the corner.
Public Transport: • 5 mins walk to Noe and Duboce MUNI train
• 5 mins walk to several bus lines
• 2 mins to Zip car pick up
Other Things to Note • 5 mins to US Post Office
• 5 mins to local and national gyms
• 2 mins to Dry cleaning service
• 2 blocks from three of the cities nicest parks
PLEASE NOTE: • STRICTLY NO Parties
• NO Smoking - You can smoke outside but nowhere inside the apartment
• No Additional Guests, Unless Arranged
• Dishwasher must be loaded but not ran at check out
• DO NOT leave front door open - The knob is old and does not function to latch the door so it must be locked at all times.
Since Jun 2015
Included in rent
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?