Perfect for 2 couples traveling together and visit San Francisco. This unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, but may accommodate up to 6. The proximity to San Francisco's must see's is just amazing- you can just walk!
Features and Amenities:
• Sleeps up to 6
• Spacious Living Room with bay windows, bright light and nice city views
• Remodeled Kitchen with
» Stainless steel appliances
» Cherry cabinetry
» Stone counters
» Breakfast bar
• Remodeled bathroom with marble and shower over tub
• Two Bedrooms have a queen size bed with a closet.
• Spacious dining area for 4 guests
• One pull out couch for 2 extra guests
• Shared 350 sqft Deck with spectacular city Views of the city and the Bay Bridge, and with eating & lounge area
• Shared Washer/Dryer in the Building
Experience what North Beach has to offer! Stay in the heart of North Beach, right on the landmark Peter Macchiarini Steps (Kearny Street). This is primarily a steep pedestrian street that is steps away from the landmark Broadway and Columbus intersection in the heart of the North Beach neighborhood, also known as the Little Italy.
Points of Interest:
• Stroll to San Francisco's top tourist destinations, including Chinatown, Downtown, Union Square, Financial District, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower, the Ferry Building and Fisherman's Wharf
• In the morning practice tai chi with the regulars in Washington Square and from here, catch the No. 39 bus to the top of Telegraph Hill.
• Coit Tower atop Telegraph Hill offers amazing views. Thirty local artists painted murals on its ground floor walls in 1933. This hill is also laced with stairways off Filbert and Greenwich streets as well as lush gardens.
• No Parking in the building
• Street parking is not easy in this area.
• You can park on the street but it is limited to 2 hours during the day and unlimited during the night
• Several parking garages that are nearby
» St. Mary's Square Garage - 433 Kearny Street
» Portsmouth Square Garage - 733 Kearny Street
» Central Parking System - 5 Sansome Street
• NO Pets
• NO Smoking
• Cleaning Fee: $110
• DISCLAIMER: It needs to be disclosed that we are talking about North Beach and that the area can be noisy at night, especially during the weekends. Also remains disclosed that the unit is near to some adult entertainment venues
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?