Features and Amenities:
• Open Floor Plan
• Sleeps up to 8
• Skylight in the entryway
• The Living Area has
» Comfortable sofa
» Dining table for 6 people
• The Master Bedroom features
» King Size Bed
» Abundant Closet Space
» Enjoys vistas to both Coit Tower and the Transamerica Pyramid
• Recently remodeled Master Bathroom is appointed with high end, contemporary finishes including
» Marble tile
» Shower stall with multiple shower heads
» Large vanity
• Additional bedrooms each has a queen size bed and closet space
• Second Bathroom has a Shower over a Deep Soaking Tub
• Remodeled, fully stocked kitchen is appointed with
» Contemporary Cabinetry
» Stainless steel appliances
» Caeserstone countertops
• Shared roof deck with additional space for eating and relaxing, with a dining table and chaise lounges. The roof deck showcases panoramic city views of many of San Francisco's major landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Sts. Peter & Paul Church in North Beach.
You will enjoy staying in this quaint, hilly neighborhood that is known as one of San Francisco's most lively and beautiful neighborhoods and has a rich history. This property is steps away from the Coit Tower and North Beach shopping district.
Points of Interest:
• Easy bicycle ride to Marin County across the Golden Gate Bridge
• Coit Tower, Sts. Peter & Paul Church, Washington Square Park are all landmark destinations that are nearby
• Some Public Transportation and Distances:
» Union Square is 1.1 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 6 min. By public transportation: 15 min. Take the Cable Car Powell - Mason direction Downtown and stop at Post St. Walking distance: 22 min.
» The Moscone Center is 1.6 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 9 min. By public transportation: 22 min. Take the Cable Car Powell - Mason direction Downtown and stop at Post St. Walking distance: 29 min.
» Fisherman's Wharf is 0.4 miles away from the property. Walking distance: 5 min.
» The SFO Airport is 15.7 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 27 min. You can also book a shuttle service. By public transportation: 1 hour. Take BART at the airport direction East Bay, and stop at Powell St. Then transfer to Bus Lines #30 or #8x direction North Beach and stop at Washington Square Park.
• Groceries Nearby:
» Safeway - 350 Bay Street
» Trader Joe's - 401 Bay St.
» The Nature Shop – 1336 Grant Avenue
» Fog Hill Market - 1300 Kearny Street
• This property is located on a narrow street (it fits only one car driving) that has no street parking at all. The street is also on a steep hill.
• Permitted Parking only (cars parked more than 2 hours will be ticketed
• Parking is extremely difficult due to limited availability
• Several parking garages that are nearby
» American Parking Management, Inc. - 721 Filbert St.
» Border Parking - 1625 Powell St. (between Green & Union Streets)
» North Beach Parking Garage - 735 Vallejo St.
• NO Pets
• NO Smoking
• Cleaning Fee: $140
• House Rules:
» Parties are strictly prohibited - fees will be charged for violation
» Deck should not be used after 9:00 PM and in any event, please keep noise levels down when using the roof deck
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?