This fully furnished studio apartment in SOMA / South Beach is very comfortable with radiant heated floors, frosted glass, accent lighting and a large window and balcony with striking downtown views.
Residents have access to the expansive roof deck that has 360 degree view of the city. Great for entertaining with a barbecue and three areas for multiple groups to be accommodated at once.
Unit Features and Amenities:
• Fully equipped kitchen with range top, refrigerator and microwave/ convection oven.
• Custom built modular units
• Custom closets
• Murphy bed
• Large comfortable couch
• Round glass dining table and two chairs
• 37” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray/ DVD player mounted on wall across the couch
• Secured storage area in basement/ garage available for an additional fee(ideal for luggage bicycle, scooter and other items)
• Card operated laundry on every floor
• Residents are required to swipe their security key to access the front door and their designated floor for building security
The building is centrally located, near all transportation. Easy access to BART, Muni, and freeways 101/280. City Car Share has a car in the basement of the building for convenience. Plenty of parking is available nearby at daily and monthly rates. Great location in the heart of SOMA`s Yerba Buena Arts District, surrounded by art, culture, dining and a collection of entertainment and shopping. Next to Whole Foods with the Epicenter Cafe conveniently located on the first floor.
• Paragon Restaurant & Br
• Towns End Restaurant & Bakery
• Java House
• Pete’s Tavern
• Westfield San Francisco Centre
• South Park
• Via Roma Gallery
• Imageglow Candles
• Gallery 16
Rules and reminders:
• No pets allowed
Looking for corporate housing longer than 30 days?