This nice and cozy 1200 sqft home promises lots of beauty and unique character. Mostly redwood with natural finish, slate and carpeted floors, and splashed with accents of red, this apartment is a nice place to stay in.
Features and Amenities:
• The apartment is divided into two major areas plus a separate bedroom.
• Outside wall:
» dining area
» living room with floor to ceiling windows with drapes.
• Inside wall:
» study with a large desk,
» 8' of bookshelves with glass doors
» a sleeping area with a full size futon
• Separate bedroom with
» king size bed
» entered from the sleeping area
• Ample parking on street
• Fence with locked entrance.
• Great back yard with vegetables, flowers, trees and paths
• The apartment has a separate entrance through the back yard accessed either from the lower street where there is plenty of parking or around the side of the house from the upper street.
• Access to laundry room
• Utilities included
The neighborhood is quiet, dog friendly and has minimal traffic. The apartment looks out on San Francisco Bay and Marin County.
• Twenty five minutes from downtown San Francisco by car during non-commute time, and 25 minutes on BART, Bay Area Rapid Transit, from 6 am to midnight or so.
• Located two blocks from Arlington Avenue where there is the
» No. 7 bus to Berkeley (6:25 am to 8:15 pm weekdays, 8:25 am to 6:26 pm weekends)
» H that goes to San Francisco (6:20 am to 8:25 am) and leaving SF for a return trip (4:15 pm to 7:20 pm) on weekdays.
• Driving, the apartment is one mile from BART and less than four miles from the UC Berkeley campus.
• Deposit: $1000
• Cleaning Fee: $300
• Utilities included
• Pet Policy:
» One quiet, well-socialized dog welcome.
» The tenant is expected to clean up after their dog
» The landlord has three people-friendly dogs, 2 older dachshunds and a young active shepherd.
• NO Smoking
• Quiet Hours: 10pm - 8am
• The owners live in the upstairs level of the house and are available in the event you need something.
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here.
We'll be in touch shortly!