The architectural charm of this historical 1880 Victorian home coupled with remodeled kitchen, modern conveniences and an open family/living/dining area make this property unique
Your unit features:
• To make your stay healthy, comfortable and convenient, your metropolitan style Kitchen features:
» Top of the line stainless steel appliances
» Keurig coffeemaker
» honed granite counter tops
» plenty of cabinetry stocked with kitchenware
• Master suite features bay windows allowing for abundant sunlight, cozy bay window seat, and a luxurious queen-size hand-crafted McCroskey bed.
• Second bedroom boasts a convenient pop-up trundle bed that sleeps one and easily converts into a king-size bed to sleep two.
• A queen-size deluxe elevated inflatable bed is also available on request for use in the living room and sleeps two.
• 2 Separate HDTV monitors
• Linens included
• Washer and Dryer
• Cable TV with premium channels
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Located at the heart of Cow Hollow, this property is surrounded of lots of activities, restaurants and parks for a fun and memorable stay in San Francisco.
• Find great selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques, and shopping centers within the neighborhood, particularly:
» Chestnut St
» Union St
» Polk St
» Marina Blvd
• For a morning run or afternoon walk, taking kids out for playground or picnic, visit these nearby awesome parks.
» Helen Wills Park
» Lafayette Park
» Alta Plaza Park
» Fort Mason Green Meadow
» Moscone Recreation Cente
• Must-see places and some art appreciation are just few hops away or 5 minutes drive.
» Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
» Great American Music Hall
» Sundance Kabuki Cinemas
» Musee Mecanique
» Aquatic Park
» Coit Tower
• Downtown SF is 13 minutes drive or 26 minutes bus ride, while SF Airport is 35-40 minutes drive.
• Deposit: $6600
Submit your corporate housing inquiry here.
We'll be in touch shortly!